1. In rediscovering God's mission, many have only discovered its personal dimensions.
2. In responding to God's mission, many have wanted to be more mission-shaped and have therefore made everything "mission."
3. In relating God's mission, the message increasingly includes the hurting but less frequently includes the global lost.
4. In refocusing on God's mission, many are focusing on being good news rather than telling good news.
5. In reiterating God's mission, many lose the context of the church's global mission and needed global presence.
Por Ed Stetzer.
Um profeta a saltar-nos dentro da barriga. Por Tiago de Oliveira Cavaco.